We have dates!

Yesterday was Chloe’s birthday and we all got a great present!  We heard back from the Klinik with dates for her retreatment!  June 8th – 22nd. They spoke with me a little on them doing some additional treatments such as cell therapy and fever baths.  I am going to check back in with them and… Continue reading We have dates!

The Wait

Here is an update on where we are at now.  We spoke with the klinik about getting Chloe retreated.  Our doctor here in town wondered if the seizure medication Chloe is on could have impacted the result of treatment by  some how protecting a few spirochetes in her brain. We also spoke with Chloe’s pediatric… Continue reading The Wait


We heard back from the klinik this morning and it appears we will be heading back to Germany for a second round of treatment for Chloe.  We found out that full relapses like Chloe’s are basically unheard of, so we are very hopeful that she will have success this time around!   We are working… Continue reading News


I have been getting a lot of messages with questions about our experience at the klinik, so I have merged them into one place here with all of the answers!  It is also on the Stuck in the Lymelight Facebook page under notes.  I will do another document as I get more questions too. How… Continue reading FAQ


Im going to preface this post by giving a disclaimer. There may be a lot of typos and grammatical errors as I’m typing through tears.  I didn’t realize until this morning that I have been holding my breath for the last four months.  I felt great, but there was always that “What if” lingering somewhere… Continue reading Results