Here is an update on where we are at now.
We spoke with the klinik about getting Chloe retreated. Our doctor here in town wondered if the seizure medication Chloe is on could have impacted the result of treatment by some how protecting a few spirochetes in her brain. We also spoke with Chloe’s pediatric neurologist and she also said that may have had an impact. She gave us a schedule to take Chloe off of the meds if the klinik decides we need to have her off for this next round.
We emailed the klinik asking their opinion on the medication being a factor. We are just waiting now to hear back. We really hope we hear back soon, as we would like to go just as soon as possible. Chloe is starting high school in the fall and we would like her to be as healthy and as recovered as possible before school starts. Even though her seizures have returned, she muscled through and did make the cheerleading squad! So that will require her to be healthy by August too!! Way to go Chloe!!! She is the toughest girl I know!!! We are going to kick this lyme right out of her!!!! Just as soon as we hear back, we are heading right over!!!!!